10 Important Reasons to attend the California Pilots Association’s Annual Meeting – Meet Us in Mojave! Oct 19-21
1. Admit it – you’ve always wondered about Mojave Airport and it’s secrets.
2. Have fun! Why not attend one more great aviation event before 2012 ends?
3. Mojave weather is perfect in October – other months are HOT and/or windy, so make sure you take advantage of this opportunity.
4. Mojave Airport is becoming much more restricted than in years past. This is an opportunity for you to get the behind the scenes access no longer available.
5. Learn firsthand about some very important leading edge aviation companies that reside there.
6. Saturday October 20th is Plane Crazy Day at Mojave
7. Discuss your airport issues and get your questions answered on the spot by CalPilots Board Members.
8. Get out and fly – what better reason do you need to exercise your aviating and travel proficiency?
9. Have fun – all while also learning about issues California GA faces all while supporting your volunteer statewide aviation organization – the California Pilots Association
10. Share dinner with our special guest speaker: Virgin Galactic CEO George Whitesides
- Due to planning requirements, meeting admission requires previous online registration
- You can still register for the meeting – but don’t delay
- Please note that your registration is not complete until you pay the registration fees after submitting the form. If you have already registered but haven’t paid your registration fees by credit card, please click here.
- Box lunches are based upon registrations so don’t wait, register and pay now.
- Dinner with Speaker is optional and also fee based requiring previous registration
It’s easy – Lunch and Dinner are included when Members pay $35 – Non-members pay $55, which includes a discounted one-year membership in the California Pilots Association. Please register today – we’ll see you there!