Make sure you take advantage of the membership features of the web site.
The California Pilots Association’s completely re-vamped website was launched last year. In addition to up-to-date news regarding California airports, the new site offers the ability to comment on news articles, download an electronic version of our newsletter, find upcoming aviation events, and the ability to subscribe to our RSS feed. The site also contains a searchable archive accessing hundreds of prior news articles.
Our latest feature is the ability to manage your CalPilots membership online.
No more filling out paper forms to send by mail. Members can update their personal information online, and renew their membership with just a few clicks. Members have the option to pay using their credit card or PayPal or, if they prefer, send their payment by check. All financial transactions are processed using Pay-Pal’s secure website; Calpilots does not collect or retain any financial information.
- In addition to the convenience that this feature offers members, online membership processing saves CalPilots time and money – allowing more of each member’s dues to be directed to our core mission of protecting California GA airports.
- Instead of renewal reminders being sent by mail, we can now send out re-minders via email, with a link contained in each email that takes the member directly to their personalized renewal page.
- Your online payments are processed automatically and do not require any additional administration efforts.
- The ability to in-put and update your personal information online eliminates the possibility of errors created when transcribing paper-based form information into our member database.
To help us better serve you, please take advantage of this new feature. All CalPilots needs is your email address. If you have not provided CalPilots with an email address, or have changed your email address, please let us know your current email address through any of the following methods:
- By email to webmaster – or just add @calpilots.org to webmaster
- Through our “Contact Us” form at www.calpilots.org
- By phone at 800-three19-5two86
- By mail at California Pilots Association, PO Box 6868, San Carlos, CA 94070
Please make sure you include your full name and current email address.
As always, CalPilots does not share or sell your personal information with any third party.