Greetings from the Mojave Transportation Museum Foundation! Come out to Mojave Air & Spaceport for breakfast or lunch, listen to a great speaker and enjoy some time with other pilots and aviation minded friends!Please forward to your friends! Print out the attached flyer and post on your bulletin board!
A variety of Warbirds will be on display at Plane Crazy Saturday as a Salute to Armed Forces Day!
The Mojave Transportation Museum Foundation is happy to honor all of those serving in America’s Armed Forces today and pay a special tribute to all who have served in the past. Veteran personnel, aircraft and vehicles are invited to participate in this month’s Plane Crazy Saturday!
11 a.m. EKAD Board Room
Guest Speaker: Russ Stewart, Test Pilot Instructor National Test Pilot School
U.S. Air Force Veteran
- ME, Electrical Engineering, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- BE, Electrical Engineering, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- USAF Test Pilot School, Distinguished Graduate, Class 74B
- Over 8000 hours total time in over 50 types of aircraft
- A-10, F-4, A-37, T-33, F-101, 0-2A (combat tour), T-38, UV-18, C-130
- Single and multi-engine, Commercial land, Glider, Instrument, CFI – SEL & MEL, CFII
Flight Test Experience
- Flight Test Engineer, Tyndall AFB, FL
- A-10 Joint Test Force, Performance & Flying Qualities Test Pilot
- Chief of Academics, USAF Test Pilot School
- Peace Pearl CTF Director
- Commander, Test Group, Hill AFB, UT
- Chief of Safety, Air Force Flight Test Center, Edwards AFB, CA
- Member, Society of Experimental Test Pilots
Fly in and display your aircraft for Plane Crazy Saturday!
Wen Painter will be on hand in the Voyager Restaurant to sign Tax-exempt forms for pilots.
- Aviation Art and Space Art
- Aviation collectables for sale
- Posters, patches, t-shirts
- Tram rides to T-hangars with Alan Radecki!
All guests are reminded to observe flightline safety rules, including: no touching propellers, no running, no pets, and keep a watchful eye for taxiing aircraft! Thanks!
Enjoy a day at Mojave Air & Spaceport!
See you there!
Get nosey about history! Go to: www.mojavemuseum.org