Paper Pilot Certificate Replacement Due March 2010


The California Pilots Association wants to remind everyone that all US pilots will need to replace their paper pilot license certificate with FAA required plastic certificate by March 2010. The requirement for the English Proficient endorsement is only required if you plan to fly internationally, however, all new pilot certificates will include this endorsement. You can obtain a plastic certificate on the FAA website.

Be the first to comment

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.